Due to the current nature of the news and the impact of the covid-19 virus, we have decided to cancel our events planned for March and April:
1. Myositis – 27th March 2020 – CANCELLED
2. Transition from Paediatric to Adult Rheumatology – 14th April – CANCELLED
We are looking at providing the information via online delivery, possibly a podcast or presentation online. We will obviously keep you informed of how these options progress. If you were attending either of these events, please do send an email with questions on, as we will look at including these in the presentation (anonymously of course). Please don’t send questions in that don’t relate to the above subjects.
We will also keep you updated if anything changes with the events planned beyond April. Do please continue to register for them for now.
Osteoporosis 7th May
Vasculitis 17th June
Ankylosing Spondylitis 4th July
Psoriatic Arthritis PsA 16th September
Keep well and best wishes for now.
The BIRD Public and Patient Engagement (PPE) Team